May 07, 2013

『personal』 ÜRIKMÄD vernissage

On 6th April I went with my fiend Lulu to the vernissage of ÜRIKMÄD! It was the opening of a small exhibition of Yurika Yamada at Gallerie & Café Emma T.. Yurika is a friend of Lulu and she asked me to go there with her, because she knows how much I love art. ♥ And it was the first thing we did together after she came back from Japan.

We were quite late, because BVG was an ass. It was so annoying. >.>
Nevertheless we arrived there and went in to look at the paintings. They are so beautiful and colorful. I really like them. ♥

A few of my favourites:

Gang Colors
taken from: ÜRIKMÄD homepage


Found the exit
taken from: ÜRIKMÄD homepage

Hide and Seek
taken from: ÜRIKMÄD homepage
The "Hide and Seek" one is my most favourite. It's such a beautiful piece of art. *_____*

Because it was at a Café we were able to sit down and Lulu gave me the presents she brought from Japan. 

all the presents together

Meiji Apollo Strawberry
I never had these before and when I tried the first one I fell in love with it. It's so tasty and it kinda tastes like イチゴ pockys. ♥

イチゴ pockys and つぶつぶイチゴ pockys 
I love イチゴ pockys and I especially love  つぶつぶイチゴ they are just my favourites! ♥♥♥


Phineas and Ferb and Sentimental Circus band aid
I love these band aids sooo much. Sadly I can't use them, because I'm a bit allergic to those band aids. ;__; The Sentimental Circus band aids even have glitter on them. It's sooo cute!!! and I just LOVE Perry the Platypus! ♥



Drgonball cans XD
When she was in Japan the new DBZ movie came into cinemas and everything was full with Dragonball merchandise. I'm so jealous that I couldn't be there at that time. T^T I want a lot more DB merchandise. I need more Vegeta in my life. XD"

Rilakkuma chopsticks
Last but not least the Rilakkuma chopsticks. I love them sooo much. The're so cute!!! I use them every time I eat some asian related dish at home. ♥

Because I squealed with every present I took out of the bag a few girls thought it was cute. XD"" I just couldn't resist, because everything was so awesome and cute and I'm just in love with all the presents I got. ♥♥♥

After a while of looking around, talking to some people and a cupcake we left to go to Lulu's where I unsuccessfully tried to get her really old iPod touch running properly again. the thing is, that it's a 2G or something and that like every app doesn't support such an old device anymore. It's playing music and a few games are running but nothing else. She's really mad about it, because her japanese dictionary isn't running anymore, but it's not possible to fix it and I told her so.
In the end I gave up on explaining it to her. XD"""

It was a nice evening and a it stressful because she didn't want to understand the problem...

_______________________________________________________________________

Please check out ÜRIKMÄDs links:

=> homepage
=> facebook
=> tumblr
=> twitter
=> flickr
=> soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment