August 20, 2009

『personal』 2009.08.19


 
l
Now it's nearly two o'clock in the morning and I really should go to bed now, but I can't sleep. I'm not really tired. -.-
And the second reason is, that I'm still waiting for my sister to come online, because she want's the Dúné songs so badly. The album came out on friday the 14th and she can't get it in America. So I had to bought it and now I "must" send it via msn.

The rest of my day wasn't so exciting. I slept very long, till twelve o'clock or something like that. Got up, put my computer on, went to the bathroom ,...
Not really interessting...

Spend the most of the day in front of my computer and done somethings. Played a bit with Photoshop and made some icons. 

    
  
      


Yeah, and now I'm waiting an waiting ... xD

Last wee, I think it was on tuesday, I got my hair done. Now it's so short and ... don't really know.
Now they nearly reach the shoulders and shorter. xD My explanation is so bad.  ~

Oh since thursday, last week, the movie "Coraline" is in the cinemas and nobody wants to watch it with me. T___T Now I have to go by myself, I think. Maybe I will do it next week on tuesday, because there is the special low price day. ^^ I really want to watch this movie, it's so cute and myterious. Aaah i really love thoses movies. <3

Tomorrow we have to drive to Hagen, because my cousin will marry on friday. It will be a very big one, it's an half croatian wedding.  And it will be more than ninety guest. Hope it will be a good party. Don't really like such big parties.

It's exactly  one month and three days untill the new heidi. album will be released. I can hardly wait. I really want it so badly! >.< If it's half so good as the single, it will be perfect. I really love them. <3


Okay, I think this is all for now.
Don't really want to stress your nervs to badly.

cu <3

No comments:

Post a Comment