August 25, 2010

『meme』 IT'S MEME TIME! ^^

Yes, I'm really alive. I know it's unbelievable but I'm comming up with a meme.
I saw it on an Animexx account and thought it might be interessing to do it myself. 





I hate my name.
I like my name.
I have a best friend.
I have no friends.
I have too many friends.
I have a small group of friends I love.
I always answer my phone.
I never answer my phone.
I play along with prank callers.
I hate when people don't reply to my text message/take forever to reply.
I have/had blonde hair. (Just for one day. And it looed more like orange.)
I have/had brown hair.
I have/had red hair.
I have dyed my hair more than five times.
I have never dyed my hair.
I hate when people can’t spell words right.
I get made fun of for things that aren’t even true.
I get made fun of for how I dress.
I get made fun of for something natural that I can’t change.
My iPod/mp3 has over 1000 songs on it.
My iPod/mp3 has less than 500 songs on it.
I rarely drink soda.
I never drink soda.
I live for soda. (Not really, but it's the one wich fits the best.)
I love iced tea.
I love ice cream, even in the winter.
I love scarves.
I love skinny jeans.
I don’t own any skinny jeans.
I have blue eyes.
I have brown eyes. (mixed with a little green)
I have green eyes.
I have hazel eyes.
I have grey eyes.
My eyes change colors.

I think a lot of people are hot but I rarely crush on someone.
I’ve been in love.
I’ve been in a relationship for over a year.
I'm straight.
I’m bi.
I’m gay.
I love the smell of gasoline.I love the smell of freshly mowed grass.
I've smoked something.
I still smoke something.
I’m an alcoholic.
I've drank beer.
I love beer.
I think beer is nasty.
I have white walls.
I have posters up on my walls.
I have the iPod Nano. (not an Nano, but still an iPod!)
I love to draw and doodle.
I’m failing at least one class.
I have a lot of self confidence.
I could use some more self confidence.
I'm over 21. (but most people think I'm something between 16 and 18. xDD)
I love music.

I love the Beatles.
I love local bands and musicians.
I hate music.
I prefer things that are on the radio or TV.
I prefer things that not many people have heard of.
I talk a lot.
I'm very quiet.
I like Obama.
I live in England.
I live in the USA.
I have more than one favorite color.
I enjoy dragons.

I have/had a collection.I like to read.
I like horror movies.

I like romance movies.
I like comedies.
I like extremely old movies.
I would date someone shorter than me.
I have a lot of patience. 
I could use somemore patience.

I’m a hypocrite.
I don’t lie.
The colors in my room all match. (They used to match, but with the beginnig of my Hello Kitty crash I think there ist a abit to much pink in here xDD)
I've won an award of some sort.
I’ve played baseball/softball on a team.
I’ve played basketball on a team.
I’ve played football on a team.
I’ve been in a legit wrestling match.
I actually use the word “legit.”
I have a British accent.
I’ve been to New York City.
I have a Blackberry.
I have a Nokia.
I have a Samsung.
I love nature.
I love photography.

I just don’t get photography.
I always lose my chapstick before I finish it.
I’ve successfully finished a whole chapstick without losing it.
I want to be a doctor when I grow up.
I have a fear of spiders.
I'm afraid of ghosts.
I love ghosts.
I’m intelligent about technology and how it works.
I text very fast.
I hate watching people take five minutes to send a short text.
I text slowly.
I hate texting wiht cold fingers.
The solar system interests me.
I want to go to space.
I’ve been in space.
I haven’t hit puberty yet.
I wish I had smaller boobs.
I wish I had bigger boobs.
I hate young kids that try to pretend they have natural large boobs.
I don’t even have boobs.
I have short hair.
I have shoulder length hair.

I have hair past my shoulders.
I have hair past my boobs.
I have a side of my hair shaved.
I want to get a haircut.
I want to marry a vampire.
I can't stand the Twilight series.
I believe in witches.
I believe in magic.
I’ve seen a ghost.
I’ve heard a ghost.
I don’t believe in ghosts.
I don’t believe in heaven.
I hate someone I used to be good friends with.
I hate assholes.

I am an asshole.
I don’t curse.
I’ve memorized lyrics to over 1000 songs.
I hate winter.
I hate summer.
I think too much.
I think too little.
I wish I was older.
I wish I was younger.
I like my age.
I dance in the car. (while driving it and listen to music xDD)
I don't care what people think about me.
I obsess about myself too much.
I've seen more than five bands live.
I’ve seen less than five bands live.
I’ve never been to a concert.
The band I want to see live isn’t touring.
I’ve met someone famous.
I’ve seen someone famous at the mall/on a walk/etc. (Does an autographsessions count? xD)
I've never met anyone famous.
My phone is black.
My phone is red.
My phone is silver.
I’ve painted/put stickers on my phone.
I have nice handwriting.
I have illegible handwriting.
I have freckles.
People think I wear extensions when I don’t.
I wear extensions close to my hair color.
I wear extensions in crazy colors like pink, blue, and green.
I hate wannabes.
I am a wannabe.
I hate myself most of the time.
I hate myself all of the time.
I love myself.
I like poetry.
I can’t stand poetry.
I like to write.
I hate writing.
I type fast.
I think school should be shorter.
I think school should be longer.
I’ve cried myself to sleep.
I cry easily.I laugh easily.
I smile a lot.

I rarely laugh.
It’s hard to make me smile.
It’s easy to make me smile.
I have a pink iPod.
I have an orange iPod.
I have a blue iPod.
I have a black/silver iPod.
I go to the movies almost every week or every week.
I rarely go to the movies because I’m picky about what I want to see.
I rarely go to the movies because no one ever wants to go with me.

I always feel alone in a crowded room.
I love being the center of attention.
I laugh when people fall.
It takes me a while to understand jokes.
I laugh at my own jokes.
I sleep with over five pillows.
I own something that I've had my whole life an means a lot to me.
I play piano.
I play guitar.
I play trumpet.
I play drums.
I play bass.
I play clarinet.
I play flute.
I’m in a band.
I want to be in a band.
I’m a girly girl. (Depends on the day/ mood.)
I’m scene.
I’m hardcore.
I’m a tomboy.
I’m me.


The pink ones are related to me, the others... just ignore them! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment