September 28, 2010

[2010.09.28]: JUST A BIT BLAH BLAH!


A few weeks ago I was sorting my magazins and articles and found some funny pieces.
They are all out of german teen-/ music magazines. I nearly fell of my chair because I laught that much.









Okay, I think this is a bit less to write, so I'll share some other oic with you, too. ^^



 
This Hello Kitty mobile was a few weeks in the Borisghallen in Berlin. I had to take a photo of it, because it's so damn' cute! =^.^=


 
And suddenly Hello Kitty disappeared and DORAEMON was there! My mom had to take the pic, because I wanted to sit on it. All the other people at the McCafé watched stupidly.



During my summer holidays I decorated my walls and my door in a new way. There a lot new posters and some postcards.


My collection of random postcards. Most of them I bought when I visited the country and some I got from my friends! <3


Got this one for my birthday two years ago. I really love it even though it's pink! <3


Here you can see my "new" corner. Well yeah, i think you can guess what's up there. ^^

And the rest under my "bookcase"!^ It's kind of a memorial wall.


This is my door! Normally it's plan white and I really hate it. So I had to put some posters on it! ^^ First I wanted to make an Anime and Manga wall out of it, but it turned out like this. It's nearly the idea I first thought of, but I had to but the "Nightmare before christmas" poster on,too.

  
A few weeks ago I recieved this. I'm so crazy that I really bought both editions. But... well it's heidi. and it's a must for me. <3 The free heidi. poster is up to my door as well now.


Haha, I had to take a pic of my windowcolor! I really love this one. I can't remember how old this is, but it's something around five or six years old. I got it from a good friend of mine. She made it because I'm in love with Vegeta. hehe



And last but not least I've found tow random things in my cupboard. ^^


It's the first edition of the pokewalker thing. Can you remember this time? And my lovely Tamagotchi! Well, it's in my color anyway. ^^


Okay, this wasn't actually in my cupboard. xD I had to take a pic of it, because it's so old-fashioned. I like it a lot! <3 I saw the colors and automatically thought of Barbie. *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment