April 15, 2011

『2011.04.15』

That was a horrible day today!
Today was the opening of the pre-sale for the Dir en gey ticktes. I tried the hole day to get some for the Berlin show. Wow, now I'm totally exhausted and I've got a big headache. My eyes are hurting and I'm not 100% sure if I'll get my tickets. I hope that I was able to understand eventim right. Now the hoping starts. Maybe I should try to get some form Neo Tokyo, but I think that's to crazy. I'll think about it and might be I'll try tomorrow to get some in their shop in Berlin.
Well, the day was like hell. I'm so lucky that I had the hole day some computer lessons, otherwise I wouldn't be able to order them.

Okay, that's it!


Something different now!

I'm in a state close to crazy! It's because of school! I have to much to hand in, and a economics test on wensday and that stupid music video. Arg I never ver wanted to do something like a music video! I don't know why we have to do something that we can't do at school? And I hate to work with final cut. I don't understand that program and I never ever wanted to become a cutter. I only wanted to be come a graphic designer. -.- And I'm a person who likes to do layout and printing stuff and not thoses videos and flash things. I even  hate advertisment. xD I hope there will be a agencie just for magazins or booklayouts.


I think taht's all for now! I don't want to bitch around the hole time. It's just that I needed to say it!
I want my holidays NOW, but I have to wait a few days more. I hope that I will be able to relax, I have to study for my exames in may. But I think I'm able to manage this.


Hope you (will) have/ had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment