February 28, 2009

『2009/02/27』



Got up at five o'clock. Went to the bathroom, took a shower, dryed my hair,
putted some make-up on and got ready for school. Drove till Neukölln
with the car with my mum. There I changed into the SBahn till Ostkreuz
and there I had a little change too till Köpenick.
Arrived at school around 07.45h.


First subjetct was english. Boring like every time. This teacher can't
teach really good. He's bad, sooo bad. Can't speak the language and is
a bit strange. xD
After this we had Kunst - und Kulturgeschichte.
Had to listen very well, because it was for the Klausur next friday.
It's about Gotik and Renaissance.
Third lesson was Informatik. There we had to listen a third time, but it was okay.

We finished ten minutes earlyer and I went to the SBahn. got out at alexanderplatz and changed into the UBahn. Wanted to go to Neo Tokyo.
At the way I thought about buying it or not. I was so unsure but when I saw it I had to buy. xD
Bought the An Café Photobook "An Café de Europe"! It's so awesome and the including DVD is so cute. It's a great, great thing to have it and I'm really happy that I bought it.


After this I went back to Alexanderplatz and turned into the alexa. Had
to wait for my mum, because we had to buy some schoolstuff. I needed
paper, pencils and so on.

Around three o'clock I went back to
the SBahnstation to get to Kudamm. There I had to waot twenty minutes
till my mum arrived. Then we went to ZMS and bought my stuff.


After all we arrived at five o'clock in the evening at home.
At first I put my stuff upstairs and had a look at the photobook. Then we eat a bit and I watched the DVD. 




I did it, I really did it!!! I also ordered the heidi.
CDs today. I really love this band, they're so awesome and the music is
sooo great. So I had to order the CDs. May I had to wait 1-3 weeks, but
I'll hold them in my hands. That's a great feeling and I'm so happy
about it. 

愛してる


Yeah, I think I will go off now, becasue I want to talk a bit to my family.      
....

またね

No comments:

Post a Comment