February 03, 2011

『2011.02.03』


Well, I nearly forgot to write here! ^^" That's because I visited my sister in Austin/ Texas for christmas and after the holidays I lay sick in bed for two weeks.  After thoses two weeks I had to hand in a lot of stuff for school and had to write one exam and one test. That was pretty hard, but I came througth them very well. After the two days of hard work, we hadn't to do so much at school, because we were prepareing the day of the open door. And in the last week before holidays we did a lot of field trips. 



The first to mention was the one on tuesday. We went to the Nordic Embassies. Do you know what I mean? That's the Embassy wich combines Finland, Sweden, Danmark, Iceland and Norway. There was a little exhibition of PANTON - dansih furniture design.

  

  

 


The next day we went do Dessau to vostot the Bauhaus. We went there by train and theses were some of my coldest two hours in life.
Here are some more pics! ^^
  

  




Well, on thursday was my last day of school and I've got my certificate. On friday we had the day of, because we had to be there at "The Day Of The Open Door".

That's all for now! Have a nice day. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment