February 09, 2011

『2011.02.08』Nearly died some minutes ago!


Well, I was ready to leave for today, but I did a big mistake and took a quick look at my
fb and I found this! It's the offical account of Lauris soloproject. While I was looking through the photos I got a shock. I nearly died. xDD Well, never expected somthing like that.

Okay, that's it with this topic! I just wanted to tell this to somebody. ^^"


___________________________________________________________

I'm getting more and more addicted to the Lolita style. I always enjoyed to take a look at the girls in the daily_lolita community and now I decided to try it out. Well, I think I will never ever turn into one of thoses OTT Sweet Lolitas, becauses it's to much for me. I'll stick more to Punk Lolita and Gothic Lolita. And it's not only because I love black and dark colorways. ^^
And due to this all I'm in a little conflict with myself.

It's about the new Alice and the pirates JSK and Skirt. The reservation starts on 10th at 17:00pm and I'm really unsure if I want to try to get it. I think I have to talk to my mom, if she is willing to let it be my birthday present. ^^"
And if she's willing I got a second problem. I can't decide between the
red and the black JSK.

  

I'm a bit sad, because they aren't re-releasing the lavander version and I really love it, even if it's a lighter color.

I don't know why, but I think the print looks best on the levander. I really love this one, but I would be very unsure if I would wear it.
That's why it's good that there are only two colors for me to decide, because the
navy one isn't my color.


I have to say that this one looks really pretty too, but I don't like blue colorways and I think I wouldn't wear this one.
So I have to decide between the
red and the black one.

I need some help to decide wich one is the best! ^^

3 comments:

  1. Vampire Requiem is a beautiful print,I was lucky to see it in person.I specially like the red one,but that's not the best opinion because I'm a redholic XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're getting more into lolita--that's always exciting. ^^ Good luck making your purchase!
    I like the black colorway best out of those too, but I understand your dilemma because in general I also love red. Vampire Requiem is gorgeous in almost any colorway but I know what you mean about lavender. Somehow I really like this print in the lighter colorways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all dresses! My love color would be lavender, haha, but if u like red & black I would prefer the black one! looks more elegant ;3

    btw Thx for following my blog <3

    ReplyDelete