March 11, 2011

『2011.03.11』JUST A BIT BLAH BLAH! ^^

I'm sitting at school and I have flash lessons. I don't like flash lessons, becuase it has to much to do with programming and animation.
We have to do a website and today we are taöking about writing a concept for the work process. That's kind of annoying, because we alredy talked last week about it. I wanted to write my concept in the lesson, but he's talking and talking and I can't concentrate.
That's why I decided to write a new entry.

Nothing special happend so far, the only thing I can mention is that I cut my hair. Now my hair reaches barley the chin.
Here you can see. ^^


 





Another thing to tell you is that today is the girugämesh concert and I'm pretty excited about it. I'll go there with Riki and then we meet at the Columbia Club with Lulu. Finally I can see her again. <3
I hope this will be a good night tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment