April 12, 2013

『2013|03|23 - 2013|03|24』visting the family

It was the weekend before easter and the day before (03/22) was the last day of school before holidays.
Since all of us had off for the holidays we decided to leave on saturday to visit my cousin and her family, since on sunday the christening of her youngest son took place.

We took of saturday morning around 09:30am. First we finished packing our staff and then we needed to buy the bread, which we promised to bring.

Our ride to Hagen took around 5 hours and 30 minutes. We were lucky to arrive that soon, since we mostly need something around 6 hours or more to arrive there. Luckily there were no traffic jams or accidents on our way there and we decided it'll best to make only a few small breaks.

Finally there, I had to fight through the city traffic and the horrible mountens. XD
It's always so scary to drive there, because there are a lot of bold (is this the right word?) streets and in Berlin we only have normal streets. XD" But I was lucky enough and everything went fine. We were able to park the car in front of the house and started to unpack the trunk.

I wasn't really through the door of their flat and I had a baby in my arms. ^^

So cute, little Antonio. <3

The rest of the day we stayed with my cousins family and talked a lot. I was the one who had to play with Rafael (her oldest son) the hole time. We had a looooot of fun together and I even git a new name. XD It's "Komm mit" which means something like "Come along". His grandparents (my aunt and uncle) were there too and my aunt always sad to him he should say that he wants me to come along and in the end he always said to me "Komm mit". It was soooo cute. Evne when I went to the bathroom, he stood outside the door and always called "Komm mit, komm mit". He's so cute and adorable.

While playing and jumping around. ^^

The next day the christening of Antonio took place and all of us had to get up early. Everyone rushed through the bathrooms to get ready and took a small breakfast. 
The three of us packed our stuff and brought it to our car while the rest got ready.

Finally ready we left four church, which normally should take something around 10 minutes. But it took like forever, because both cuties decided to cry the whole way. My cousin decided to carry the youngest in her arms and finally we were able to come forward. 
We reached the church and met the rest of the family. It was sooo cold and windy outside. >.< It wasn't fun at all.

After waiting a while outside church we were finally allowed to enter. It was so could in- and outside. *brbrbrr*

The Mass took two hours. it was sooo horrible and booooring〜 Evertything was in Croatian, since she married an croatian and we had to go to a croatian mass. I understood nothing at all and that was the reason why it was so much more boring than a normal mass. x_X

After that we had to take a few pictures and hurried home to change the clothes of the boys and to go to the toilett. XD  
We finished quiet fast and took of to Wuppertal (it's right around the corner of Hagen XD) were we met the rest again and had the party for little Antonio. 
We went to Hotel Neuenhof which is the hotel and restaurant of the sister of my cousins husband. 

We arrived and immediately the buffet were opened. Everyone took of to take a look, except me. I waited to get my special meal. I always get something different, since I'm vegetarian. The food there is really good and I love the veggie things there. I was the one who challenged the chef to create veggie meals. meheheheee〜

After we had lunch everyone took of to talk and take photos. After a while we had cake. Sooo yummy! *q* I LOVE CAKE!!!!!! Unfotunately I was so full that I couldn't eat as much as I wanted. 

Later on we started a small photosession with the family. After that we left for Berlin.

Happy and tired family picture.
Look at how cute the little cuties are. *o*


No comments:

Post a Comment