April 06, 2013

『news』 It's going to become an archive!

I promised news, am I right?

Okay here they are. ^^ I'm going to change a few things again, because I'm to lazy to have a real fashion blog. XD"" I'll still post my fashion and stuff, but I'll add personal things too. Just because I need a space where I can ramble without my friends knowing. Sometimes they just don't need to know. XD"" But my ameba will stay my real personal blog about daily stuff and concerts. I'll just add here a bit of it.

And I'll add all my really old entrys like from my old myspace, animexx webblog and livejournal, just to have everything in one place. So this is going to become some kind of an archive for all the old stuff. ^^
I'll publish them one by one with the original date and time, it'll show in the archive on the right side.

Okay, that's it with the news.

I know it's nothing outstanding, but better than nothing. XD"

No comments:

Post a Comment