October 26, 2013

『2013|10|05』MMC - Mega Manga Con(vention)

Just one day before the 5th of October I actually decided to go there by myself. Since no one wanted to come with me or had no time, because of studying or something else I decided to go there even when I'll be alone the whole day.

I had to get up quite early, because I needed to be there at least at ten o'clock in the morning but decided it might be better to get there around 09:30am. Since I decided spontaneously I planed my outfit all night long and in the end I only slept for roughly two hours. >_< I still got up at 07:00am and was so endlessly tired.

After hurrying to the bathroom and hurrying to get dressed in my beloved Twinkle Journey JSK I missed the bus, because I still needed to put on my make up. XD" Running late as always I threw the last bit of things in my bag, grabbed my coat and hair accessories and hurried into the kitchen were my mum was already busying around. In the end she decided to drive me to the Fontane Haus which was really nice of here.

I arrived there around 9:40am. A bit later than planed but still early enough to get a ticket. Finally being there I started to wonder why I was hurrying so much and why I stressed myself so much, because the waiting line was barely there. Even the one for people without ticket. I was a bit surprised by it since everyone spread so much panic in the forums and in FB groups that you won't get tickets anymore.

Barley there I was already buying my ticket which cost 20€ ;__; but since it was the beginning of the month I had enough money left for the con. ^^"


Aaaaaaand than it happened! -.-"""

I tell you never even try to go down the stairs in your beloved lolita dress, with heeled shoes while organizing your stuff into your bag! NEVER do that or you ruin your outfit!!! Which exactly happened to me! -.-" I kind of tripped because I couldn't see were I was going and since the stairs have some kind of carpet, my heel got stuck and I fell. Luckily I was already at the bottom end of the stairs and they are kind of flat. Nothing really bad happened except that my tights ripped when my heel got across them while tripping. -.-"

Luckily you can leave the venue and get back whenever you want, as long as you can show your paper bracelet, which you get at the entrance. You have to wear it all day. It's not the nicest solution to that problem, but at least you can go outside for a while.
I than decided to go to the nearby mall and look for some new tights or knee socks or something similar.

I was lucky enough to find something for my problem and I also had a really stupid idea which cost me even more money. XD I went to dm (a drugstore) and I found the new METALglam LE from essence there. Which was my death, because I bought all of the nail polishes. XD But I also found some nude tights and cute socks there. ^^

After that I went back to the Fontane Haus and first thing to do was changing tights. I went to the toilet for that which was kind of a bad idea, because it was so small and dark there. I should have stayed in some corner of the wardrobe section were all the cosplayers changed outfits. XD

After I was finished I went to sit down and organized my stuff again to bring it to the wardrobe. I wanted to only have my DIR EN GREY tote bag (for my food, make up and conhon) and my little purse for money and my "accessory" to carry around. Everything heavy and even my coat got stuffed into my huge handbag (which I also use for school) this way I only had to pay for the bag. *muihihiiii*

while organizing my stuff XD


Finally I got rid of my stuff and I went upstairs again to explore the convention. Now it was so crowded and it was already hard to get through the masses. ;_; That's the annoying thing at conventions. But I managed to walk through and to look through all the second hand mangas. I hoped to find some of the volumes still missing in my collection, but I couldn't find them. While everyone else always had a lot of volumes in their hands I couldn't even find one I already owned of that series. That was kinda frustrating. Not that I planed to spend money, but I just would love it to finally finish that series off. I would buy new ones, but it's out of print that's why I'm looking for second hand plus second hand is mostly priced down. *^*

OSTs, mangas, animes, figures...

Rilakkuma *^*

Dragon Ball ~ Bulma and Kuririn ^^

Dragon Ball figures and even Vegeta ♥

and Ao no Exorcist figures *^*

my new love Neon Genesis Evangelion XD"

some cosplayers and people XD"

cute key chains, stationary and cookie cutters

my little video ~ nothing special
just crowds and manga universe XD


After spending a lot of time looking through second hand mangas and other stuff I decided to change places and went to the accessories section where a lot of asian street fashion inspired booths were. I love these so much. I wish they would make more gothic or punkish accessories not only all these colourful things. XD It's cute and everything but I'm just not the person for Fairy Kei or OTT Sweet Lolita. Even when I own the Twinkle Journey print (Which I love and not really put into the sweet section, more into the mystic, fantasy one XD).

MagicalSweetness 


BeccyLemon
Gosh, she had so many super cute things. I couldn't decide which was the cutes and I'm still thinking about getting one of her purple Pulpos. They are just too cute to be true. *^* And I also really love her Sailor Senshi inspired bow necklaces. I wish I would have bought the Sailor Mars one. ;__;

MadmoiselleOpossum
She always has so super cute stuff. Everything is overloaded with pastels and lace and cutie cute stuff. Just so lovely but not really my style. Still super lovely.

some wigs and lenses booth

Kpop -.-" ~ find CN BLUE and NU'EST XD"""

After walking around for a few hours and checking through all the booths I got super hungry and decided to take a break. Since I had no food with me this time I bought something there. There was a lot of different japanese food, but everything was always so crowded that I couldn't really see if there was some veggie dish. Finally I found the one who sold おにぎり(onigiri) and most of them where even vegan. Lucky me. ^o^ I bought two おにぎり(onigiri), one with avocado x lime and one with kimchi.

yumyum おにぎり*p*

The next booth sold たいやき(Taiyaki) and I had to get one. I took one with あんこ (red bean paste) filling. What else? XD I just love red bean paste sooooo much!!!!!!!! *Q*

my たおやき it was so yummy *q*
Because the たいやき(Taiyaki) was fresh made it was still hot and I decided to eat it first and keep the おにぎり(onigiri) for later.


After a little break I spent again some time looking around the booths and decided to buy some small things. ^^

a chain ball charm from Sentimental Circus
and three buttons (two for friends and the purple one for myself)
such a crowded room ~ urg

My feet started to hurt a lot after a while and I decided that I need to sit down somewhere. I hoped for a place in the show room, but it already was suuuper crowded and I decided to go somewhere else. Finally I found a nice, quiet place next to the games section and I decided it was time to eat the おにぎり(onigiri). I also spend some time tweeting and instagraming to not get that bored. XD"

While sitting and eating I saw this awesome Ao no Exorcist banner and had to take a pic of it. ^^

Ao no Exorcist banner

Finally it was time to go queue to get into the show room to get some good spot to sit. I needed to see them, because they where the main reason I went there. I'm talking about the show group Daijoubu. Ever since I saw them the first time I loved them. Actually they are the only show group I really love. ^^" Plus they wanted to play Wedding Peach. I just had to see that. I love Wedding Peach sooo much. It always came right after Sailor Moon on my ranking.

In front of the show room was already a huge crowd who wanted to see Daijoubu. All the Cosplayers who took part in the cosplay contest had some serious problem to get into the room for the announcing of the winner. XD This was kind of funny, because no one wanted to let go of their place. It was like being a crazy fangirl at a concert. XD 
Even the securities acted like at a concert and led people only in a group of three or four in. They had to look around the room if there were enough places to sit. It's because of the safety rule thingy.

Finally in, I decided to not go to the very front. I decided to stay in the middle, more at the side. I had a quite good place and was able to see everything from there. That made me happy enough. ^^


a small video to get an impression
it's only songs ^^

Finally the play started and it's called "Wedding Peach - The Queen is not amused"

Plays by show groups mostly contains plots from Anime, Manga and Games and are some kind of musical, with dancing, "singing", and spoken parts. 

Daijoubu is known for their funny jokes and a really good performance. I loved it that they even included the transformation from the wedding dress outfits to the fighting outfits. They included every little detail, even when the interpretation was a little free but how to bring some animated stuff onto the stage? I actually really liked that play. Some jokes were a bit flat, but who cares when everything else is so awesome. I also really liked the cosplays, especially the wedding dresses. They were so well made and the fighting outfits too. ♥♥♥ I actually like it that they interpreted the oh so "awesome" Yanagiba Kazuya in a bit of a stupid way. He can do everything but not wrap a birthday gift? XD I liked that a lot. *tehe*

After Daijoubu was finished everything except the show room closed and I decided it was time to go home. Daijoubu was the last show group to play, after that came some Vocaloid show thingy in which I wasn't interested at all. I just don't get the Vocaloid hype at all. XD""" Plus I was super tired, hungry and my feet hurt so much. It was definitively time to go home! 

I went downstairs again to go to the toilet and to get my things from the wardrobe. A lot of people already decided to go home. It was super crowded downstairs, like always. 

one self pic ^^
After that I got dressed and made my way to the bus station where I had to wait something like ten minutes. -.- But it wasn't that bad, since it wasn't that cold and I only had to take one bus to go home. ^^


the leaflets which I collected and the MMC program ^^

source: animexx
Outfit rundown:
  • blouse: Only
  • JSK: Metamorphose - Twinkle Journey
  • hair bows: these are the small matching bows from the front of the JSK
  • special accessory ^^: Unicorn plushie
  • jewelry: claire's, Thomas Sabo, Fossil
  • everything else: offbrand






No comments:

Post a Comment