May 12, 2014

『books』gelesene Bücher im April & Mai SuB/ April wrap up & May tbr

This month was just full of final exams and I had too much stuff to prepare and study that I just didn't feel like reading and only managed to read one book and one novella. It's kind of disappointing, but school's the most important thing at the moment. I'll be so glad when all the final exams are over. Luckily there is only the viral exam left.



Wrap up

1. Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi

★★★☆☆


2. Destroy Me - a Shatter Me novella - Tahereh Mafi


★★★★☆

Since I own the bind up of both Shatter Me novels I have still the bookmark left Unite Me, which is the title of the bind up. Also included the Destroy Me cover in the post, just for a complete conclusion of the post. ^^


Mai SuB/ May tbr
  • Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare
  • Half Bad - Sally Green
  • The Ocean at the End of the Lane - Neil Gaiman

No comments:

Post a Comment