May 06, 2014

『read-a-thon』Bout of Books 10.0 sign up

Thought about participating in this one. I still have to do my goals list and I think it's going to be a little hard, but I just won't put too much on there. Still have to prepare for viral history exam. Which is kind of annoying. But still, school's counting the most the last few weeks. ;__; I'll be so glad when everything will be over. Soon~

One week of reading, with my birthday in between should be fun and kind of relaxing. haha That sounds like it'll be no stress concentrating on the reading. XP

Btw, my April wrap up should be following soon and I'm writing on heidi. in Cologne. So be prepared for another super long post. ^o^


If you want to know more about check out the infos below:

Bout of Books

"The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team"

No comments:

Post a Comment