September 03, 2014

『books - T5W』Top Blue Covers (of books you own)/ Fictional Schools You'd Want to Attend

For this month of T5W I'll be doing the questions from August and September, because the questions for August weren't online before I left for Tokyo. But since I want to do them as well I decided to combine them. ^^ So this month will be a doubled T5W.

I always  like to answer the questions, because they make me think about books I almost forgot about or just let you remember something else from the story then just the main plot or something similar.

So lets have some fun with the double feature of T5W in littel Dark Wonderland. ^o^



Top Blue Covers (of books you own)

As always in no particular order:


 

Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi
This is just one intense cover. I like the icy effects around the eye and how all the different shades of blue and white fit together, with just a little hint of a light purply pinkish touch.




Four - A Divergent Collection - Veronica Roth
I like this cover the best from the Divergent series. It might sound strange, but I like how this one plays all together and how the sparkling ferries wheel is so intense within all the darker shades of blue. 




Syren - Book five of the Septimus Heap Series - Angie Sage
This is more a turquoise than a blue in real life, but I like how simple this is. I also like how the golden symbols give you little hints of the story and how the colours fit together.




Paradise Kiss - Ai Yazawa
What can I say other than that I just love Ai Yazawa's drawings. I like how she can combine the drawing of a fashion sketch with the typical style of manga. Also the different shades of blue are a nice touch to it. 




Kagen no Tsuki - Last Quarter of the Moon - Ai Yazawa
And again it's the drawing style of Yazawa-san which makes this one so appealing. But this time a few more things play into it. I like the composition of it and how the cover gives you little hints of the story. Also the play of colour and layering is a very different one as the one from Paradise Kiss. 




Fictional Schools You'd Want to Attend

I actually can only think of one school and this is Hogwarts from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter. But I would hope that there will nothing scary happen. XD"








Complete list of T5Wlers! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment