October 20, 2017

『BOOK HAUL』DOUBLE STACKED


A combined book haul of the month's August and September.



August Book Haul
I was such a good girl in that month and I only bought three books. I can't believe how I did that. Ever since then I got so bad again. XD"


1) Blue Exorcist Vol. 18 - Kazue Kato
Another volume to add to the series. I always need to buy them when they release, even though I'm not reading along it at the moment. GR



2) City of Circles - Jess Richards
This one just sounds so intriguing. Ever since "The Night Circus" and "Caraval" I needed more circus/ carnival themed books. So here we have one. GR


3) The Legend of Korra - Turf Wars Part One - Michael Dante DiMartino & Irene Koh
Had to get this one, because I need to know how the story continues. And seriously, who doesn't like  the Avatar tv show?  GR





September Book Haul
After being a good girl in August, in September I lost my path again. It's not that bad, but nine books is a lot if you try to buy less books. XD"



1) Maid-Sama Vol. 12 - Hiro Fujiwara
One of those Manga series I suddenly stopped reading, but I want to get them all, so I can start re-reading them all. Also I really liked the Anime. It's cute, fluffy and funny. plus the ED's are perfect. <3 GR



2) StarChaser - Angie Sage
Had to get it. Wanted it. Needed it! It's the third book in the TodHunter Moon trilogy. This is the spin-off trilogy to the Septimus Heap series. I loved that series and it's one of my all time favourites. Now I have them all and I can start my Septimus Heap re-read and finally start with the TodHunter Moon trilogy.  GR



3) Tower of Dawn - Sarah J. Maas
To be honest I haven't read one single "Throne of Glass" book yet. I just got it to put it next to the other ones. I plan on marathoning them one day. XD"  GR




4) Die Rabenkönigin  - Michelle N. Weber
Saw it at the book store. The synopsis sounded interesting and I just decided to buy it. Also it's a book by a German author and I plan to read more in my mother language again. Also I just doN't want to read translations, so this was a good choice.  GR



5) Die Legende von Shikanoko (The Empire of the Eight Islands)  - Lian Hearn
Had to have it. Never new this existed until, finally, the German translation got released this year. Already read the "Tales of the Otori" series back in the day and loved it. I decided to get this in translation, because the English books aren't nowhere to be found and also the German cover is way prettier. Another point, I already read "Tales of the Otori" in German, so this should be no problem. GR



6) Warcross  - Marie Lu
It just sounds so good. Also set in Tokyo. That sold it to me immediately. GR



7) Attack on Titan Anthologie
It's SnK related so I had to have it. XD"""  GR




No comments:

Post a Comment