January 25, 2019

『books』 #19for2019


I thought about doing this for a while and decided to try it. I decided to pick books that are sitting on my shelves for several years now, and I still haven't gotten to. When I listed the first book of a series it actually stands for the whole series/ trilogy. Some of these I was really excited about, some of these I only read the first book (can't remember much anymore) and never continued on. I really hope that this will help me to finally get to these books. 










Going to mention some books I also would love to re-read this year. Haven't read any of these in years and I really want to dive back into their world.




Also would really love to finally dive into these beautiful illustrated editions.





What are some books you'd like to read this year? Let me know in the comments. 



No comments:

Post a Comment