April 08, 2012

『news』 Decision, News, Changes!

After I thought it through I decided that I will turn this blog in something fashion related.
I will start to change everything a little. After that I will post a lot of pictures related to fashion, like outfit posts and things I like. It's sure that I will always include the source from where I got it.

I think that I will also comment about things I like or what I don't like about them.
This blog will start to include fashion, accessories and make up things.

I think I will categorize everything so it will be easier to look for something.

Well, I will leave all old post, because I don't want to delete them.
I will also link to my personal blog, so you can still read about it.


Last but not least I want to wish you all a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment