April 29, 2012

『haul』 Save me once again

Hello I'm back with some new things. ^^

The first three skirts are actually some weeks old now, but I never posted them.
All three are from H&M and I can't decide which I love more. I think my most favorite is the striped one but I really really love the one with the hearts a lot too.




The next things are from yesterdays shopping with my mom.
I got two new nail polish, both from essence.
I love the green latex look one and the cracking one.


First thing to do at home was to try them out.
This is how it turned out. I love this look. And I love how flashy the green is and how nice it looks with the black.



I got this eyeshadow from Manhattan too.
It's all shiny and I have to try it out soon. ^^


This to shirts I got from Ann Christin. It's new at the Alexanderplatz and it was my first time there. I was surprised that I found to pieces I liked. It's so hard for me to find things because I'm super picky at everything. XD
The leo shirt is a loos fit one and it's perfect for my pencil shaped skirts.


The black one has a nice big bow on the front. First I thought it wouldn't look good, but when I tried it one I really like it. ^^ And it has nice puffy sleeves.


Lastly here is an outfit shot. It's some days old now. But I really like it. I tried out two different tights nut you can't see it in the pic. I also tried out two different shoes. In the left one are black converse and in the right one I wear boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment