April 13, 2012

『nail art』 Nail art post!

Well, let's start with my latest nail designs for the beginning of the changes of this blog.
From old to new. ^^

This was my first try on some kind of purple space nails. I think it was a total fail, that's why I added a lot of glitter above it. XD"

Just ignore my face and Psyduck here. Instead take a look at my awesome Pokéball nails.


Wanted to try something new with my beloved leopard print. That's why it got an silver background and white splashes. And a lot of glitter. ^^

I did these to match my new H&M skirt. OMG I love this skirt so much! You can't really see it, but on the white stripes is glitter.

And last but not least I made this last night. I think it's a bit messy, but it was my first try on cherry blossoms. The background is my new and awesome magnetic nail polish from Kiko.
well, I made these nails because at sunday will be the Cherry-Blossoms-Festival in Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment