November 09, 2016

31 Days of Blogtober ~ A wrap up!

Remember when I announced that I'm going to do "31 Days of Blogtober" this year. I failed so hard. I only got thirteen posts out there and I didn't really felt that motivated to exhaust myself with blogging every day.



Uni just started again and I have to work on weekends, so it was really hard to keep up. Since I'm not used to blog regularly I just decided to take this as a "getting back into blogging" opportunity. I really want to branch out in it again. I like to write, I like to read and I really want to integrate it into a regular schedule with all the other stuff going on in my life. Not that there is much, I'm not doing anything special, except studying and working. haha~

All in all I'm glad I tried it and I think I'll try to do "Blogmas" again this year. Maybe that will help give me another push back into blogging life. I actually have a huge list with things I want to blog about, a few started entries and so on. So this shouldn't be that big of a problem anymore. I just need so better time management and I guess one or two regular dates to post entries. I hope I can post at least every now and than in November starting with this entry.

I don't want to have a blog focusing on only one thing, I just like too many different things. I love culture, I love books, mangas, animes and music. I love it to go to concerts, I have a few favourite countries I like to talk about. I love to travel, I love subcultures, I love fashion and I love asian series (doramas/ dramas). I love to rant about things, especially on my twitter (which I mostly do in my mother language). I'm constantly live tweeting when I watch doramas or animes. I occasionally live tweet when I read, mostly when it's a new book in a series which I love. So, technically I'm just such a mess. haha~

No seriously, I hope I can get a hold of this messy thing here and write what I like about the things I like on a (more) regular basis. I guess it's the best to follow me on twitter for following updates, even though it's mostly in German. I try to get back into tweeting more in English again. This blog will always has it's main parts in English. Mostly because I just like too many international things.

So, please keep up and bear with me.
Thanks a lot for reaching the end of the blah blah.

Best regards,
GräfinSchlotterstein


No comments:

Post a Comment