December 01, 2016

『blogmas』It's happening.




Well, it's this time of the year again. It's 1st  December and it's yet another year where I'm going to try to do blogmas. I'm not promising anything, just because I'm not sure if I'm able to get through this and keep me motivated enough. But I actually have a few things planed. 

Since I'll be not home for Christmas, I'll plan to keep blogging until the 23rd December. Hope I can do the other three days too, but not sure if I'll be able to make it. 

This year will be a whole new Christmas experience for the family. because we're going to spend them in a hotel with a few of my sisters new, Polish in laws. So we'll see how this will go.
I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Usually I like to stay home with just the inner circle of the family. 

Though nevertheless, Im going to try to keep up this year. I want to focus more on books, movies and maybe tv shows. As usual I just keep doing what ever I want, I already know that. XD"


Happy 1st December and a very merry Christmas time. <3

GräfinSchlotterstein


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


A little bonus of what was inside today's little door of chocolate. ~





2 comments:

  1. I'm quite like you were I like to have christmas with close family, but I hope it goes well. I'm thinking of trying my hand at blogmas. I have a little block with it and sometimes people suggest just keep writing. Well it seems like a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I use thinks like blogmas to get back into writing on my blog. I kind of try to grow it a little, but most of the time I just lose motivation or I just don't have enough time to post regularly. ^^"
      You should try it. It doesn't have to be much in every post. This time I just had a few ideas lying around still waiting to be posted. ^^

      Delete