January 30, 2017

『Lolita Wardrobe』Main Pieces and a bit more


Today I have my Lolita wardrobe for you. Thought I do it as well. It's kind of a tradition in the Lolita Community to do it every January. Plus you get an overview of all your things you accumulated and can track how your style changed.
I also noticed that I own more Lolita clothes than I thought and I took me quite a while to take photos of all of them. Even though I know that I don't own as much as some other Lolitas do. How do they fit all of the clothes into their closet? I really don't know. XD" Also I'm only showing my main pieces, or what I see as a main piece. No head accessories or jewellery. I'm way too lazy to dig trough all of that. Also my jewellery is not exclusive Lolita, I wear it whenever I feel like it. I like to have a matching and planed through outfit to wear, even for "normal" days.


Skirts


Bodyline L297: I know it's way too short, but I still count it as Lolita. You can turn this into some nice Punk coord if you do it right. And I own it for so long now, I can't part with it.



Bodyline L309 - Antique Clock: It's a really recent purchase, but it was cheap and I like the skirt way more than the dress version.



Metamorphose - Rose Cage: It was a super cheap purchase through closet child. I always wanted something from this collection in this colour way. I'm so glad I was able to snatch it.



Metamorphose - Dark Night Guardian: It's the HSK version and I love it to death! It's one of my most favourite ones. 



Metamorphose - Witch in the Forest: Another one of my favourites. 2015 was THE Meta year.



Haenuli - Just one Bite: Another HSK. It's so lovely and pretty and I just love it.



Violet Fane - Wizard School: Hufflepuff Pride all the way with this beautiful skirt!!! 



Jumper Skirts


Metamorphose - Secret Laboratory: It's Meta, it's purple, it has books on it! It's just PERFECT!!! I love this so much and it's so versatile.  Even though it was an autumn release I think it also can have christmasy feeling. 



Metamorphose - Twinkle Journey: It's the original release and it was my first brand dress. I still love it, even though it's a bit too sweet. On the other side I think it can be a bit gothicy if one does it right. Gives off a lot of fantasy vibes. 



Alice and the Pirates: Maleficent: One of my dream dresses! I got it for a really good price, even with shipping, taxes and customs. I love this dress so much. Maleficent is just my favourite Disney Villain.



Baby the Stars shine Bright: Bought this dress in Japan at closet child. I don't know the name, though. If you know it let me know. ^^ I like this one a lot, especially for a casual outfit or just integrated into my daily wear. 



Angelic Pretty - Holy Lantern: I love Holy Lantern so much! Never was able to snatch it and I was really glad when AP decided to do a "made to order". Since my most favourite colour wasn't made (black x black) I decided to go with the wine colour way. 



Neverland/ Souffle Song - Arabian Night: This is one of my most favourite indie/ taobao brands. I love this dress so much and it's so long. Also the one and only dress I wore quite ott that one time. You can find it somewhere on my Instagram.



Bodyline L580: Another recent purchase. It was cheap, I like it, so I got it. ^^"


One Pieces



Metamorphose: Another dress I bought at closet child while I was in Japan. I don't know the name for this one too, but I love the oldschool vibe it gives off. And yes I LOVE oldschool.



Ista Mori - Namless Poem: One of the million re-releases. Love it a lot, especially for the oldschool nun Lolita vibe.



Bodyline L304 - Antique Clock: This was the first Antique Clock version I owned. Wasn't sure if I'll fit the skirt, so I bought the dresst at Bodyline in Harajuku.



Blouses


Bodyline: Don't know the product name, it's not on there website anymore. It's super old and was my first Lolita blouse.



Bodyline L117: Another item I bought in Harajuku. This blouse fit's really comfortably and is one of the few that has no gab between the buttons. 



Taobao: Got it through a shopping service. Love this chiffon blouse and it fits perfectly without button gabs. 



Taobao: Was in the same order than the blouse beforehand. Fits good too and has no gabs. 



Pennyhouse: I love the style of this blouse and I can close the buttons but the gab play is strong with this one. It's so annoying. Under a dress it's not that bad, but I can never wear it with skirts. 



Infanta - Fairy Dance: I love this blouse, but I also have the gab problem with this one. It's not as bad as the other one, but still there. But I still wear it with skirts.



Heather & Iris (taobao): Remember AP's Horror Garden release? That's kind of a replica of that blouse. Well... at least this one fits my bust.



Heather & Iris (taobao): Same one as the one above. Decided to go with two blouses of the same cut. Plus bat collar. I'm in love with it!



Forever 21: The summer of 2015 there was this Tea Party in Hamburg and I had a perfectly planned out coord. Unfortunately I had to order a few things and the postmen were striking. So I had to look around for another solution, because the blouse I was planning to wear didn't arrive in time. Luckily F21 had this beautiful chiffon blouse and it's absolutely lolitable. 



Offbrand: One of my first blouses I got when I finally started to wear Lolita and not only stare at it in amazement. 



Offbrand: This one I got from the same store at the same day as the one before. 



Miscellaneous 


Bodyline: Nameless bloomers, since they aren't at the site anymore. It's so sad, because I LOVE them. I really hope Bodyline stocks them again at some point, because I want like a thousand more of them. 



Offbrand: Is it a belt? Is it a vest? I don't even know. But I like to pair it with my Lolita clothes. Especially with the Antique Clock dress to make it less weird looking.



Jackets


H&M: I don't own any real Lolita jackets or other outerwear. Only these type of jackets, but I think they are lolitable enough to count. Got this one many years ago for around 7,00€ on sale.



Only: Just a plain black jacket. Fit's all of my main pieces colours, so I like to wear it.



Vero Moda: It's doesn't close, but I still think it's wearable with Lolita.



Shoes


Bodyline: My first Rocking Horses. I love them, but sadly these aren't on the website anymore.



Bodyline: Another pair that's not on the site anymore. 



Bodyline S535: Needed something navy to fit Twinkle Journey. Even though these are a bit more greenish, I don't care. I'm one of these persons who doesn't think that it's necessary to have one matching colour. I think it's okay, if the colours are a bit off. And they're fit quite well with the Infanta blouse, which I also like to wear with Tinkle Journey.



Bodyline S524: Most recent shoe purchase. Wanted a bit of a lower heel, but still high enough heel. 



Bodyline S245: Who doesn't need a pair of golden Lolita shoes? ^^



Offbrand: Bought these especially of my Maleficent coord for the Tea Party last year. I love the witchy feel of them. <3



Bags


Bat Bag - Angelic Pretty - Horror Bat: Bought this one with the Holy Lantern MTO.
Small black Heart Bag - Offbrand: It's cute and it was cheap.
Black x White Heart - Angelic Pretty: Bought this one at the closet child in Japan. Like the oldschool vibe.
Golden Star - Loris (taobao): Just matching the golden shoes. ^^
Book Bag - Restyle: Another Maleficent coord purchase, since the Tea Party theme was "Urban Fairytales" and it has a raven on it. And it fit's Dark Night Guardian really well.
Big Clock Bag - Restyle: Bought it for Antique Clock, but love to integrate it into my daily outfits.
Tote Bag - Bodyline - Antique Clock: Thought it be cute matching the dress.
Coffin Bag - Swimmer: Bought it not explicit for Lolita, but like to wear it with Holy Lantern or Which in the Forest.
Small Clock Bag - h.NAOTO x Disney - Alice in Wonderland: IT'S H.NAOTO!!! WHAT ELSE?

No comments:

Post a Comment