December 06, 2017

『blogmas』100 years of independence - Finland appreciation post

 


Today is the 100th Independence Day for Finland. 

For the past few years I made a special entry about it, just because I'm a fangirl for a country and I am so thankful that I was able to visit that beauty of a country once. Also I'm just so in love with the language and the accent. So endlessly beautiful. And I'm so glad and thankful for all the amazing, sad, dark music that this tiny northern country produces. A few of my most favourite bands are from Finland, which in the first place made me fall in love with the country, because I was a little teenage fangirl.

And seriously which country releases it's own emojis or has sports like rain boot throwing or cellphone throwing. It's so weird, I love it.

Thank you for existing, Finland.

Hyvää Itsenäisyyspäivä Suomi ~ Happy 100th Independence Day Finland!!!! 🇫🇮
Thank you for being the tiny little northern country that produces so much of my fave music. Also I'm forever in love with your language and accent.
You're beautiful. 💙
Need to visit you again~ 















My Finish Bands Playlist on Spotify








PS: The photos are from 2008, sorry for the really bad quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment