December 02, 2017

『blogmas』『BOOK TAG』Tis the Season


Originally created by RichardMediaGeek on Youtube


1. Do you have a favorite Winter read? 
I don't have a favourite read for any season. I just read what ever I want when ever I feel like it.
I choose books based on my mood not on any events, holidays or seasons.


2. Find a book with blue on the cover! 

Decided to go with as less blue as possible. XD 
No, it's just one of my recent favourite reads.
Also go watch the movie if you haven't and prepare a lot of tissues. I needed them. <3








3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree? 

It's pretty and it's small, so it can stay at the top of the tree.
I really like that they're publishing the short stories separate now.
I know it's kind of stupid, but they look pretty. XD"








4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a Winter vacation! 
I always go with Hogwarts. Imagine the peace and quiet at the castle and everything covered in snow.
Must look beautiful. Also one can curl up next to a warm fireplace with a nice book in hands.


5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your Winter vacation! 
Does Winter vacation mean curled up in the warmth? I'd always take Simon Lewis my fave fictional character ever. We could marathon all the Star Wars movies together.


6. Name one book on your Wishlist this year! 
Even though I have a all year round super long wish list of books, I can't think of anything particular to wish for this year. I usually just buy the books I want for myself as soon as possible..


7. Favorite Holiday drink, treat, & movie?
I'm a tea drinker all year around. But I love Starbucks' Fudge Hot Chocolate and I'm excited for every Winter/ Christmas season for it to be served again. Well...favourite treat, Lebkuchen and almond biscuits are my favourite cookies around Christmas time. I don't really have a favourite movie matching the season...


No comments:

Post a Comment