July 21, 2008

『meme』

Found it on [info]tayru 's journal.

LAYER 1: THE OUTSIDE
Name: 
momoko
D.O.B.: 1988
Current status: single
Eye-colour: brown-green
Hair-colour: naturel brown, now some kinde of purpil
Right or left: right

LAYER 2: THE INSIDE
My Heritage: don't really know
Fears: illness, spiders, hate, many more
My Weaknesses: chocolate, music, manga, anime, The Rasmus, Shinya xD, friends, family, ...
My perfect pizza: vegetarian pizza with a lot of maiz and Mozzarella

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW...

My Thoughts First Waking Up: can't remember
My Bedtime: somethin between 3.00 and 4.00
My Most Missed Memory: 

LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: nothing
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King, because their have some vegetarian food and better taste pommes
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: anyway
Tea or Nestea: tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: nothing with coffe taste

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: no
Curse: sometimes
Take Showers: yes, why not?
Have a Crush: sometimes, I think
Think You’ve Been In Love: yes, but not now
Go To School: no
Want To Get Married: don't know
Believe In Yourself: sometimes
Think You're A Health Freak: a bit, no meat, no smoking, no alcohol

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST, HAVE YOU...
Drunk Alcohol: a bit, I tried but it tasted so terrible
Gone To The Mall: sure
Been Onstage: no
Eaten Sushi: never
Dyed Your Hair: yup, i will do it again ^^

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER…
Played A Stripping Game: no
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: don't think so

LAYER 8: AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To Get Married: don't know

LAYER 9: IN A GUY/GIRL, WHAT ARE YOUR PREFERENCES?
Best Eye Colour: green
Best Hair Colour: black
Short Hair or Long Hair: depends on the appearance and character of the person (I think so too ^^)

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: just typing here
An Hour Ago: got up
4.5 Hours Ago: was sleeping
A Month Ago: was working
A Year Ago: I think I was camping

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love: music
・・・・・・
I feel: sleepy
I hate: ignorance, injustice, falseness
I hide: myself from the world, particularly my feelings
I miss: The Rasmus xD
I need: more time...

No comments:

Post a Comment