July 22, 2008

『personal』



peace ^^  so bored  my lovely shoes
Today I worked at the Shop and I was bored. So I took some pics. xD Seven hours in the Shop.
Just sitting there and wait. Then it was rainig and the postcards got wet. I hate rain!
Tourists are exhausting... always the same questions, like: "Were is a part of the wall?" Damn', what's so interessting on this thing?? oÔ
I hope tomorrow it will be better. I think I'm on the exit. There are more people as in the Shop. Always full of tourists and museumvisitors. And always the same questions, again...

But I have to work, because I need the money for my trip to Finland. Wwwwwwwwaaaaaaa I'm so happy that I can go there. It's only two weeks and one day until Helsinki. ^o^

So here are some other pics I took in the Shop.

those things we sell  tourist information  not sure if it's japanese. Tay??? oO

No comments:

Post a Comment