August 05, 2008

『travel』Helsinki’s calling


Tomorrow it will go! ^^

My bag is packed. Only my hairbrush is missing and I have to pack my handbag.
Have to call my friend and ask her something about the first Hostel one more. I forgot it. xD I'm so excited of it I can't think of anything.
I will go to Finland. ^____________________^

Okay okay okay. I will be back in a minute...

Okay, now it's better. Put my head under cold water. xD

I hate it, there are so many things to plan but most of them we can do in Finland. Have to ask there someone how we can travell with the train. We don't got on the train homepage. Only need it for our daytrips to Tampere, Espoo & Porvoo.

Here is a little overview:
 

For planing..:
Ø     Stadtrundfahrt
Ø     Dom
Ø     Nosturi:
Telakkakatu 8
00150 Helsinki
Tel: +358 9681 1880
Ø      Tavastia Klubi
Urho Kekkosen Katu 4-6
00100 Helsink
Tel: + 358 09 774 67 423
Ø     Forum (shopping)
Ø     Stockmann / Buchladen Suomalainen
Ø     Esplanade-Zentrum
Ø     Moomin-Shop/ Galeria Kämp
Ø     Itälkeskus
Ø     Markt
Ø     Strand / Hafen
Ø     Olympiastadion
Ø     Finnisches Nationalmuseum
Ø     Fotografisches Museum Finnland
Ø     Uspenski - Kathedrale
Ø     Suomenlinna
Ø     Felsenkirche
Ø     Kaivopuisto – Park
Ø     Postkarten schreiben, chillen, CD's kaufen (Negative - Karma Killer, Disco Ensemble - Magic Recoveries, Flinch, …)
Ø     Espoo – Ciné Internationales Filmfest (19.08.-24.08.)
Ø     Tampere
Ø     Porvoo
Ø     Vantaa
Ø     Tallin (Estland)



Okay, I think I will pack now my handbag. Mybe I'm online later once more.

So I'm off now (06.08.2008 - 20.08.2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment