August 04, 2008

『meme』

1) The person who last tagged you is ?tayru

2) Your relationship with him/her is ?
öh, don't really know. xD she's a very very nice person. I like her much, even when she talks so much. ^^" but it's okay.
I know her out of the "The Rasmus Forum" and we first met in front of the bus, wich was takeing us to Dresden for the Dir en grey concert in August 2006.

3) Your first impression of her is ?
uff, ähm... don't really remember. I know I was very eased that she found me in the mass of people. Then we sat next to each other in the bus and she talked much about J-Rock and so on. I was really impressed about her knowledge. ^^

4) The most memorable thing he/she has done for you is ?
She persuaded me to come with her to the "Plastic Tree" concert. And I did go there and it was sooo awesome. Like the J-Rock-Invasion last year. She asked, I said "Yes, why not" and is was so awesome too. ^^

5) The most memorable thing he/she has say to you is ?
öh, I don't know...

6) If he/she become your lover , you will ?
Never thougt about it. Can't say it.

7) If he/she become your lover , what should she be improved at ?
look at 6)

8) If he/she become your enemy , what would you do ?
It would be very sad, because I like her very much. And none else will ever talk to me like that. ^^

9) If he/she become your enemy , the reason will be ?
Don't know, some kind of very badly hurting.

10) The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is ?
I wish I could help her througt all the bad situations. Feeling better for the life.

11) Your overall impression of him/her is ?
Was to often hurted by other people, by friends and the life. Trys to talk about it, and the really close friends will know her better.
12) How do you think people around you will feel about you ?Good quetstion. I think they will think that I'm to calm. But the persons who know me better will know that I can talk very very much. Mybe they can think something like arrogant about me. But I like it to listen to people.13) The characters you love yourself is ?Try to keep clear of mind. Never fall into a stade of "I must do it, because all the others must do it too" or something like that.

14) On the contracy , the character you hate yourself is ?
Sometimes can't do things to an end. But I think it's not really the character,or???

15) The most ideal person you want to be is ?
dunno

16) For people that care & like you , say something to them .
I love you all. I'm sorry that I couldn't find so much time for the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment