November 30, 2008

『personal』 ~*the last days*~


Now it's tow o'clock in the morning and I should really go to bed. But first I have to do this. ^^

The last week was full of schoolwork. Everyday a lot to do. So I also have a lot to work at the weekend.
But on friday I went right after school with my mum and sister to Spandau a bit shopping.
There I saw at Deichman thoses afull shoes.
  

Can't belive it, that anyone wants to bay those.

After this shock I saw such a beautiful pair of shoes. <3 I bought them for only 16,90€. They reminds me of some GoLo shoes. I really love them.




Today was a hard working day for me. I had a lot homework to do. Finally I'm not finished but the rest I will do tomorrow. So we baked some cookies today. They should look like hello Kitys but they doesn't do that.
But I think they're cute, without being really Hello Kittys. xD
  

Okay, I think this is all. Now I'll go to bed. I'm so tired! ^^

baba

wish you sweet dreams~

No comments:

Post a Comment