November 11, 2008

『2008.11.11』


Got up at seven o'clock, becaus I had to be at 09.45h at school. Dressed up and some make-up.
Jumped on my bike, to get to the trainstation.
I was lucky and fetched the train. I'm a bit to slowly in the morning.

School was okay. Got back my germanytest, it's mark two. I think it's okay, because it was about gramma. I hate it so much...
At one o'clock school was finnished and I went back home. Not really went, I went by train. xD

Yes, today was a really short day, and it will be a go night. I hope so. Today I will go with my family to a "The Subways"concert. They are such a great band. Particulaly live! 

Oh, I think it was las thursday... I created a dog from wire. It's so cute. We called him "  針金"


Okay, now I'm done! I have to finish my still life for tomorrow. 

just one thing, I forgot yesterday to wrote.

Last saturday I bougth my ticket for the "The Rasmus" show in january, in Berlin.

Oh an i colored my fingernails in limegreen and violett. xD It's so toxic. ^^


baba~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment