May 13, 2013

『2013|05|03 & 2013|05|04』karaoke and cooking

On friday was just a normal school day with "a test in biology" (which we didn't wrote in the end) and a very long and exhausting test in art lesson. I was really tired after that, but because Lulu asked me a few days earlier,  if I wanted to go to karaoke, which was organized by some friends of her, I had to leave the house again. Because I hadn't planned anything special and wanted to do something different I decided to go with her.

Meeting at the right time was a bit difficult, because when I came home my parents already decided to go eat pizza. Normally that wouldn't bother me, but at this moment I was kinda angry, because my time schedule got flipped over. >.>
In the end I was lucky enough that Lulu texted me she would be late too, because she wanted to finish the episode of some series. XD"
That's why I was able to eat and enjoy my pizza. ^o^ After pizza we hurried home, because I wanted to dress up and redo my make up.
Finally finished, I was on my way to the karaoke bar.

In the end I was earlier than expected and had time to call my granddad to wish him a Happy Birthday. I spent the time waiting talking to him and got a bit pissed because of some stupid family drama (which I wont talk about!).

Lulu arrived and we went to the karaoke bar, talking ... and nearly missed the entry. XD
It's typically us! We always kinda miss our stops, or entries or whatever. haha, we're so stupi. XDDD

We entered the bar and got welcomed by a few people and some japanese people.
I entered and nearly immediately got mistaken for a GothLoli. XD I don't know why, it's not that I don't like it. I actually love it! But I wasn't really dressed as one. XD But it was kinda funny how the japanese boys were like "You must be a GothLoli" and "Do you know this or that anime" hihi 

First Lulu and I finished talking and after that we went for our drinks. While everyone wanted to sing I decided to stay back from singing. XD It was funny enough to watch the Japanese how they got into it and how the knew every german schlager song and party song better than I know. It was just too hilarious and sooo strange.
There where times I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. XDDD

Lulu decided to sing a few songs and I flipped through the folder with the german and english songs, but I didn't really know them. Later I started to flip through the folder with japanese and korean songs and I found so many songs I know. XD It's just so sad how I function. XD"" I don't even know music from my country anymore and not even music which is considered popular these times. XD
But I still didn't sang, because I can't read Hiragana (very well) or Katakana & Kanji at all.
I might have tried if I where abel to read the text which was given but how should I sing a song without being able to read the text? Just too scary! >.<

And the most funny thing was that there were playing video clips and scenes from dramas in the background, which didn't really match the songs. XD
All the time I tried to recognize the dramas which were showing, but there weren't any I know. ;^;

After a while Kazu joined us too and while Lulu was singing he started to look for a song and asked me if he should sing a slow or a fast one. I decided for a fast one but in the end he sang a slow one. XD"

We left around one o'clock and since I had to wait for my train to arrive both of them decided to wait with me. ^^

The SBahn came and I entered it and the both could go to theirs. I had a quite good way back home and everything went fine. ^^

Finally home I fell nearly dead into bed and slept immediately. (-.-)zZ

outfit for karaoke ^^
________________________________________________________________________

On the next day I was invited for cooking by Tay. ^^ Before I agreed to that meeting I said that I possibly can't make it to the time she said and she agreed that I could come a half hour later. And I really needed these 30 minutes. 
I was so tired from the day before I couldn't barley get up and first I didn't want to do anything except sleeping. XD" 
I think I'm just too old to go out late. haha XD" 

Finally I had breakfast and got dressed and left the house. I arrived a bit later than planned, due to the stupid SBahn... as always. Soooo annoying... >.>

When I finally arrived everyone was already there and I sad "Hello" to everyone. We sat down and I remembered to give Tay something suuuuper important. ^^ I gave her the envelope which contained her "the GazettE" ticket for the upcoming EU tour. Because of some kinda funny reasons (at least for me) I ordered the ticket for her. hehe She was so happy to finally hold it in her hands. hihi  Because she wanted to thank me she gave me a little Thank You Present. Since she knows that I like Hello Kitty a lot she got something small for me. ^o^

she got me a Hello Kitty keychain. ^^
The Kitty thing is actually something for the key. waaa its so cute. ♥  

After a while talking we decided it's time for cooking, but first they wanted to try out the Takoyaki pan. Luckily They did, because it got too hot and we decided against making Takoyaki. T^T It was already the second attempt of cooking it. XD""
In the end we decided to get something form the nearby Asian fast food stand. While the others got something with noodles I decided for fried rice with egg. yumyum, I just love rice with eggs. *p*

After we finished eating we talked again and a while later the other three decided to leave. I stayed a bit longer and Tay showed me the dress she got for a friends wedding. ^^ In real life it's even much more beautiful than on the picture she showed me. *o* 
We discussed a bit more what she should wear with it and I slowly decided to leave too.

I was so tired the whole day, it was unbelievable, because I wasn't awake that long the night before but I think it was the very long art test we had the day before and school in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment