May 26, 2013

『2013|05|13 - 2013|05|15』a few stressful days

Monday was the first schoolday again. I still fealt exhausted and super tired. I didn't felt like I had a week off...

It was kinda horrible, because everyone decided to give us a lot of homework. I was really annoyed by that, because it was the week of my birthday and I hadn't that much time.

It was the following for the next two days. Everyone decided we to give us a lot of homework. The only thing I did these days was going to school and back home, doing my homework, sleeping a bit and  eating.
It wasn't fun at all. Plus I had to learn for upcoming test in German and English. 

I tried to do all the homework in these few days since I wanted to have off on thursday since it was my birthday...

Yeah I didn't work out the way I wanted, but you'll read it in the next part.

No comments:

Post a Comment