May 23, 2013

『2013|05|06 - 2013|05|12』A week free of school! Part II

On thursday I met with Riki-chan. ^^ Originally we planned to go to the "Gardens of the World", but because the weather forecast said the weather shouldn't be that nice, I decided to take the pictures the day before.

We met in front of "Schönhauser Allee Arcarden" and went to eat Japanese crêpes at the "Crêpes Station" . We nearly went into the dalse direction, because I'm really bad at memorizing directions. XD"""" Luckily Riki knew the right way. ^^ Finally there we had to decide on one of these awesome crêpes. It's always so hard to decided, because most of them are stuffed with such wonderful things. *o* Normally I go for something with banana, but this time I decided on Peach Cherry Custard Cream.

my crêpe with peach & cherries.
it was sooo yumyum!!!!
Because the weather decided to be nice this day, too we were able to sot outside the cafe to eat our crêpes.
We stayed there for a while and talked. After some time passed by, some Japanese joined there as well, and it's always so funny to see how they take pictures of their food. XD" Always proofing the prejudices. ^^"" What's funny as well, is the fact that we can understand some words. It's so strange I'm not even really learning Japanese... just too much dramas and animes. XD

After we finished our crêpes and talking we decided to move places and originally went for some ice cream. We went to "Kauf dich Glücklich" (Shop Happy). Finally there we decided to take milkshakes instead of ice cream. XD

I decided on one with raspberry flavor!
sooo yummy
Because it was the day I went to cinema with my family to watch "Star Trek - Into Darkness" I needed to get home around seven. Riki and I decided to walk around a bit. In the end we walked from Schönhauser Allee to Hackischer Markt with our milkshakes. ^^ 
While we walked it got even sunnier and I really wondered what the weather forecast told us... it wasn't really true, because the weather was just beautiful, sunny and warm. 

We passed several asian restaurants and I filled the notes app on my phone to remember all of them,  because I was planning to go out eating asian food on my birthday. ^^
Finally we arrived at Hackischer Markt, I was super exhausted and I started to realize how exhausted my legs were. Still from the day before...
We sad good bye and I decided to grab a mini pizza from Piccola Italia at Oranienburger Straße. It's a super small restaurant, with just a few places to sit. There you can get a lot of different dishes, but since I love pizza the most I decided for mini pizza with corn and bell pepper.

super yummy mini pizza

After I grabbed my pizza and a bottle of water I went to the next tram station and took the M1 to Oraninenbuger Straße and changed into the UBahn. While waiting I ate my pizza and filled me with a lot of water.

Finally home I had to discover that my parents were already home. We sat together for another 30 minutes and than my sister arrived to get us for the cinema. 
Luckily we got a parking space really fast and were able to get to the cinema in time. We bought some popcorn and ice cream for my sister and me and went to take our places. 
We had quite good places not to far in the back and not to far in the front, just right, almost in the middle. ^^

After a long time of commercials (how annoying is that? >A<) the film finally started and we were caught in it.

To be honest I just can't stand all the 3D hype but this time I even enjoyed the film in 3D. It was a really good movie, the story is quite the same as the old one just in the parallel universe, but who cares? XD" It still was suuuuper exciting and blasting and even super funny. My sister and I laughed all the time. XD We were kinda the only ones who laughed... so weird! But to get back to the 3D, I really like it this time, it has proper 3D effects and not just tried to be 3D. I often felt like being on the Enterprise myself or that I flew through the universe. Sometimes I even felt like some remaining pieces of the destroyed planets would hit me. This time I felt like I was right in the middle of the movie, because of the 3D. I think it was the first time I was able to enjoy a 3D film. ^o^



On friday everyone had to go to work except me! I decided to sleep long because I was super exhausted from the last two days. I did really nothing, except laying in bed. In the evening I went to get groceries with my mum, so I could be outside a bit. But I really didn't feel that good that day. I think I just stayed too long in the sun the days before and drank too little. Typical me... >.> 

The next day my parents and I decided to go shopping in Steglitz. First we went to "Globetrotter" to get some new outdoor clothes for my mum for my parents vacation. ^^ After staying there just too long we went to the "Schloss Center" to get to "Conrad". While my parents look for a small bag for their navigation system I looked around and found a clear case for my 3GS. I was super happy about it, because I plan to decorate it in my summer holidays. ^o^ I just need to order deco pieces. XD 

Finally finished there we went to "Boulevard Berlin" which is near. While walking there we had yummy ice cream from "Eis Da Dalt".
Finally we arrived at "Boulevard Berlin" and first we headed to "Hollister" because my mum wanted to show it to my dad. XD I wish it wouldn't be that expensive there, because even I like some of their clothes. Especially some of their summer dresses. 
After that we went to "New Yorker" an I got a few new tops. ^^

I just love cross prints

I really like this one, it's similar to the black one I have
just with longer sleeves and no hole in the back

I really love it
It's one of the loose fit t-shirts

and I really love the lace one too
the color is more a light cream but turned out to look
light pink, because of photoshop XD"

After that we left for home, because we were super exhausted and tired. i couldn't walk properly anymore, because my legs felt kinda numb and my feet were exhausted...
I just walked to much distance in to many days in a short time. -.-"

Back home my sister already waited for us and we stared to make dinner. ^p^


No comments:

Post a Comment