December 30, 2013

『2013|12|22 - 2013|12|23』PART II: a few long days, a birthday party and my reawoken love for reading

The second part's following now:


『2013|12|22』
It was the day of the days, but since the birthday party started around afternoon we were able to sleep in. Which I was super happy about. ^^ Finally a day starting without stress and such.
After everyone woke up and was nearly dressed we had a relaxing breakfast together. After that we had a bit fun with the kids and watched TV with them, which ended in the three of us having these stupid kids shows (Dora and Little Einsteins) songs stuck in our heads for the rest of the day.
Gosh can someone please tell me why? WHY little kids have to watch this rubbish? I just can't get it!!! Not only that it's annoying also just so stupid….

While watching the kids shows we started dressing up for the birthday party and helped my cousin to dress the little boys. While putting on the rest of my make up my parents already came to pick us up. While they had to wait a few minutes they helped with the rest and we could start off to the restaurant.
As always we had do drive to Hotel Neuenhof in Wuppertal, the restaurant and hotel of my cousin's husband's sister.

When we finally arrived everyone was already there and we sad hello to them. My cousin arrived a few minutes after us and after everyone was finally seated the starter soup came in. Like always I got something special, and I was allowed to decided which I wanted and I decided for a pumpkin cream soup. It was sooooooo good. *p*
After that we could pick what we wanted from the buffet which was already laid out. I went for all the vegetable and a few fries. That was enough for me, because I waited for the cake. I'm always most excited for the cake. XD I just LOVEEEE cake!!!!

The Maulwurfskuchen (banana, wipped cream and chocholate)
my cousin made
the Micky cake
it was a strawberry cake

While evryone was talking all the time I discovered the christmas decoration outside, but sadly it was raining the whole day and I couldn't go out to take funny pictures with it. So here are a few pics through the rainy windows.

a rendeer and a slight

another rendeer

aaaaand big Mr. Snowman ^^

After eating and having cake everyone was ally family like as always, talking, looking at pictures and just having a bit fun with the kids.
At the end of the day the obligatory family pictures taking broke out again. It's always like that. When the first people start leaving everyone suddenly want's to take pictures. XD

a selfie from that day

After everyone left we went bacl to my cousin's home. The boys were already asleep and we sat together again and also had a few leftovers as dinner.


『2013|12|23』
The next day started quite early again, because we planned to visit my grandpa after breakfast. Like always it didn't end up as planned, because my grandpa decided that only my parents should visit him. Only because it wasn't really cleaned up, but well…

My mom called while we were getting ready and after her call we decided to relax a bit and not panic while dressing and packing. We had enough time now.
While we got dressed my cousin also got dressed and dressed the kids, because she decided to go to the doctor. Both boys were sneezing and coughing the day before and because it was right before christmas she wanted to get some medicine.
We had to say goodbye and stayed there until my parents picked us up. While waiting we watched TV, they have Maxdome and an abo for the kids section. XD We first started to watch Hello Kitty, but it was just too stupid, than we clicked on one episode of Saber Rider, to listen to the opening, watched a few episodes of How to train a Dragon (like the day before XD") and a bit of Ben 10.

Finally we got picked up and made our way home.
The drive wasn't special at all and nearly the same as the way there. We stopped at Paine again, but this time at Burger King and ate something. This time I was able to get my beloved Chilli-Cheese-Nuggets. *p*

Because the drive was so boring and I felt quite well, I decided to finally started reading Rubinrot. I always take a book with me for such a long ride. I made it through half the book and was just caught up in it. With that my love for reading came back. I always read one or two books, depends on how much time I have and if I have to read a book for some lesson, but it was so different this time. It was nearly like the Harry Potter time. I just ran through all three books over the christmas days and I really liked it a lot. 

When we arrived home we had to clean up and we spent doing it the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment