December 30, 2013

『2013|12|24 - 2013|12|26』A very Merry Christmas!

『2013|12|24』
The day started quite stressful, like every Christmas Eve day. XD" We had to prepare dinner, clean up the rest, decorate the christmas tree, we always decorate it on Christmas Eve, and get dressed up a bit. ^^

After breakfast my mom started to prepare rice salad and tzatziki for the raclette we would be having for dinner. My sister helped her and while they prepared things for dinner my task was decorating the christmas tree. (⎠^o^)⎠ I love decorating the christmas tree and i do it every year. No one is allowed to put anything on it. Except for the lights. XD

                   
                       without anything
with the lights
fully decorated



a few close ups of the decoration ^^
When I was finished with decorating I started dressing up, putting on make up and painting my finger nails. This year I went for a simple black and gold look. ^^

pretty bad outfit shot XD
I wore my black lace dress and black tights with golden glittery stars on them, my hairband was also gold and glittery and I had golden finger nails. ^^ 
Just ignore my bright red socks, but these are my new christmasy socks, which I got in my advent calendar this year plus they are warm and fluffy. ^^

make up shot ^^
I went with the Catrice LE Feathers and Pearls palette, because it's so glittery (which you can't see in the pic) and it has gold, silver and black colours in it.



After getting ready we decided it's time for the handing out of the presents. ^^

the presents under the christmas tree ^^

all of my presents ♥

everything is unwrapped

Everything I got from my sister ⬇

except the Milka Chocolate Nicholas 

cute penguin bag O(>o<)O
Everything was in this cute guy. He's so super cute and made out of felt. I wanted to name him Privet, like the one from Madagascar but my sister said he already is called Pingu…


some cute bow hair ties in light pink and black

a new charm for my bracelet 

Despicable Me 2 on dvd
I so loved it that she gave me the dvd as a present. The whole fam love the Despicable Me movies. ^^



Everything I got from my parents ⬇

 a wrist watch from Fossil
I was allowed to pick it out and it was in late summer when we bought it. I had to wait the whole time for my new beautiful watch. *-*


panda ear piercings

a charm for my bracelet from Thomas Sabo
This is the most perfect one, because it's a tiara. So fitting for a little princess. ^o^


a ticket to see the new show of Apassionata
This was such a surprise, because we never talked about it. I'm sooo happy about it, because a few years ago my mom and I went to see a show of Apassionata and it was so beautiful. Not only the story but mostly the horses. The little princess just loves horses forever.


Darth Vader ear plugs XD
haha, my addiction for everything Darth Vader is supported. XD I just love Star Wars and when I saw the advertisement from tchibo that they are having Star Wars merch again I was like "I NEED EVERYTHING WITH DARTH VADER!!!" XD"""


Darth Vader portable loudspeaker
I also got the loud speaker. But I won't use it because the sound is horrible, but it's just so cool to have it standing in the shelf. XD" 


and a Darth Vader tote bag
We saw it on the Christmas Market at Alexanderplatz and my mom decided I have to get it. ^^

Lovely mommy.


I also got something from my sister's boyfriend ⬇

dm voucher
The rest of the day we spend in the living room, drinking cocktails with and without alcohol and eating Mohnsemmeln (poppyseed rolls <= not sure if it's the right word…). I just love Mohnsemmeln sooo much and we have it every christmas, it's something with buns, poppyseeds, raisins, almonds, and milk… 

…and looks like the encircled things
and the old advent wreath


『2013|12|25』

The next day we had a relaxing breakfast and did nothing special. But since we didn't really went to the christmas market as a family we wanted to go that day. Unfortunately my dad still felt sick and that's why my mom, sister and I decided to go there alone.

We went to the one at the Schloss Charlottenburg, because it's so beautiful there. Sadly it was raining. ;__; It had a good side too, it wasn't that crowded and we where able to walk with our umbrellas. The sad thing is that I did not take any pictures, because I did not want to take out my iPod in the rain and balancing it with the umbrella in the open.

We had some Baumkuchen (something like this) with cinnamon and sugar and crepes. ^^ I took one with apple puree and cinnamon and sugar.


anis and salammoniac-liquorice bonbons 
Like every year we got some bonbons. ^^ I just love the liquorice ones and my sister decided for anis. I'll get the left overs. XP


and some nougat
I also got some self made nougat. I so love nougat.


and an outfit shot

+ make up
Never take make up shots at the end of the day. It looks like I had a bruised eye. XD" 

After we returned home we just had dinner and did nothing special, except reading and relaxing on the sofa. ^^ And we watched The log Kiss Goodnight like every christmas. XD Everyone knowa that it's such a "christmasy" movie. XD"""" ~feel the irony~ I think it's just because of the german title, it's Tödliche Weihnachten, which means something like Deadly Christmas

『2013|12|26』
The last christmas day was just some chilling around day. Original we wanted to go ti the cinema to finally watch The Hobbit - Desolation of Smaug, but since my parents didn't feel good and still sick we decided to stay home, plus my sister was packing again. She is visiting her friend in Austria for the rest of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment