January 06, 2014

『cosmetics』my daily make up + some variety



Today I'm going to show you my daily make up products. A while ago a friend of mine asked me what I use and I told her which products I usually use. Most of them I use since a few years or similar things from the same brand, because of their usual changes (which is so super annoying -.-").
On the picture above you can see everything I use or like to vary to fit my mood or the colour scheme of my clothes. 


First comes the make up, concealer and powder, which I always use:




  • make up: p2 - Ultra Matte 24 hours => 010 matte sheep
  • concealer : p2 - Feel Natural => 010 natural beige




  • powder: p2 - Feel Good Mineral compact powder => nude feather
  • fixing compact powder: essence => all about matt! Which I like to finish up my make up with, but not use every time, just most of the time




Next comes everything around the eyes:



  • base: essence - Colour Arts LE Which I bought with a lot of back ups, still have two new ones XD"


  • eyeshadow palette: Catrice - 010 all nude I mostly use the first, third and last colour. 
  • eyeshadow: p2 - 020 brown chic This colour I use for 2/3 of my bottom line and to fill in my brows. Mostly not used as an eyeshadow.




  • eyeliner: essence - Stays no matter what jumbo pencil - 01 whipped white frosting I use this one for 1/3 of my bottom line and for the inner corners of my eyes.




  • eyeliner: essence - Stays no matter what 24h felt tip liner - 01 midnight black Use it to create my top eyeliner, most of the time I do some kind of cat wings. I just love it that way. 




  • eyeliner: Manhattan - Kohl Kajal Eyeliner 1010N (black) This one is for the upper waterline
  • eyeliner: Manhatten - Snow Bunny 11A (white) And this one for the bottom waterline




  • 1st mascara: Maybellin - Falsh Lashes Volume Express - Glamour Black mostly use this one to kind of curl my lashes first, but not always. 
  • 2nd mascara: Catrice - Glamour Doll waterproof I like to use it as an topper or just by itself.



The blushes are coming up:


  • blush: p2 - Beauty Stories LE - 020 love I like this one a lot and wear it most of the time at the moment



  • blush: essence - Twilight Breaking Dawn LE - 01 Renesmee Red this is one of my all time favourite blushes. I love the colour so much. Some nice red-orangish.
  • blush: essence - silky touch - 40 natural beauty I like this one a lot. Mostly use it to contour my face but wear it on occasion only by itself.





Last but not least, the lipsticks: 


Here you can see all of my more or less daily lipsticks ^^



  • lipstick (left): Rival de Loop - 24 some nude-coral
  • lipstick (right): p2 - Mirror Mirror on the Wall LE - 010 rosé passion some nice nude-pink





  • lipstick (left): essence - long lasting lipstick - 09 wear berries some nice touch of a lighter purple
  • lipstick (right): essence - Dark Romance LE - 01 Red Romance  a lovely red 



  • lipstick (left): p2 - pure color lipstick - 115 Union Square a nice light pink
  • lipstick (right): p2 - pure color lipstick - 100 Oxford Street a nice red with a light touch of brown


All of these are some of my all time favourites for this winter 2013/2014 and I like to match blush and lipstick to the colours of my outfit plus it's not that boring to wear kind of the same make up every day. ^^ 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, i just knew that there is a cosmetic brand named Essence, and i wish i could have the essence - Twilight Breaking Dawn blush! XD I have never seen that blush in my place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. ^^
      While I'm not a Twilight fan I still HAD to get this blush. I love it so much, but sadly it was a limited edition and isn't available anymore.
      I think essence is a european thing and is not for sale all over the world.

      Delete