January 28, 2014

『personal』 I DID IT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

OMG!!!!!!   ((((;゜Д゜)))

I still can't believe it that I booked my first flight to Japan, two days ago.  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
I'm so hyped about it that I can't think of anything else at the moment. XD"

I'm going to visit my friend who is spending her last year of university there. So I'll be staying there from 25th July to 15th August, that means I'm going to spend three full weeks there.
I'm so excited. She is not living in the center of Tokyo but somewhere around, like two hours away or so. Not sure about it. But I don't care, because the main reason to go there is to visit her. ^^

At the moment we are thinking about doing a short trip to Okinawa together, but we have to see how expensive it might be. I hope that it won't be too expensive, because I would LOVE to go there for a few days. It's going to be so endlessly hot, but who cares?  ╮(╯▽╰)╭  I totally love super hot summers.

With that it's all for today. I'm so excited I can't even think about doing my homework…

No comments:

Post a Comment