April 28, 2014

April fools day ~ google maps Pokémon challenge

Remember the 1st April? I do too well. ^^

It was the day one special video popped out of nowhere and no one was sure if it's just a joke or if it could be the truth.



I decided to follow the instructions given in the video and just look if it could be true. It was half true, google wasn't hiring a Pokémon Master, but google placed Pokémons all over the world of google maps.

With this discovered I had to try to find all 150 Pokémons placed there. With the help of the internet and a good sense of perseverance I was able to find all of them in one night. O__O


150/150



One thing that made me endlessly happy was that even my most favourite Pokémon was included! >__< The most cutest thingy ever. XD PSYDUCK!!!!! Gosh, I love this Pokémon to death.

happiest about Psyduck ♥︎♥︎♥︎~



All the 150 Pokémons which were included in the google maps challenge:










A few days later on 5th April I suddenly discovered that we even had to find Mew to complete the challenge. Everyone who caught more than five Pokémon was still able to hunt Mew down. 

This wasn't as easy as the first 150 Pokémons, because Mew moved around and changed places.  This really was sooo annoying, because you just ran to every place where it already was in hope to finally find it. It cost me the whole day to finally hunt it down.




Ahahahaaa I was so happy when I caught it. ^o^ It sound's so stupid, but I was just so happy to finally finish something Pokémon related, since I never even finished one of my Pokémon games. XD""" 


To be honest, I think this was a really nice and cute idea of google. I still find it so funny that it was possible to hunt Pokémon on google maps and looking for them in the "real" world and not just in the Pokémon world. I really liked that idea.

Maybe we might be able to look for all seven Dragonballs next year? That would be awesome. I would love to meet Shenlong. haha ^o^"""

No comments:

Post a Comment