April 24, 2014

『books - T5W』Top Fictional Technology

I'm just going with inventions and only with four of them, because I can't think of anything else. XD" Skipped the last one, because I couldn't think of any siblings. XD"""

Bubble Fish - Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy


When I read the book a long time ago I was really fascinated by this invention. I still think a universal translator would be really useful for traveling the world. ^^


Capsules - Dragon Ball


I always wanted these Capsules to store my stuff. It's just so convenient to take a whole house or car or ship or whatever you need with you in those small Capsules. Just push the button and throw it and you have a car, motorbike, a new house or just new clothes or something to read. 



Communicators - Sailor Moon


Here you can see the difference between the Manga version and the 2nd Anime version. I always liked the Communicators in Sailor Moon. But I still think that the wrist watch communicator is way more comfortable. Just put it on and it's nearly impossible to loose. The other one is just to mobile phone like and easy to loose. But still a nice idea. ^^




Deluminator - Harry Potter


This is one awesome invention. I like the idea of it being able to take all the lights out. It can be so useful at times. I still want one myself.




Complete list of T5Wlers! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment