April 02, 2014

『books - T5W』Top Genres

Fantasy
This is the genre I own the most books in. I always was a junkie for fantasy. No matter if books, mangas or movies. I always liked fantasy related things the most. I like to slip into different worlds and live through adventures I never would experience in real live.


Dystopy
This is something I never was aware of until I started reading again. I know it's kind of a hype still, but nowadays I don't mind it. As long as I like the story I like to read it. Since it's still hyped and popular books are written in this genre I own a few of it by now and I liked it to experience a different kind of world, even when it's just a future type of this world.


Magical Girl
This is a genre I took out of my manga world. I always loved it a lot. Just the idea of being a girl that has special/ magic power to fight evil is so appealing. Even nowadays when I'm adult. Most of the time it has a touch of fantasy to it and some cute adventures, but mostly placed in the real world.


Non Fiction (as in travel guides, art books, photo books) 
I chose this to be something special in here, because I kind of collect travel guides. I even own some of countries I never went to, just planning or wanting to go. I like to read about the country/ city I want to visit. The same goes for photo books. I just love to look at some nice photos of my favourite countries and areas. It's like dreaming a daydream just by looking at them.
Art books are something special too. I do not own that many, but I love to look at those special created scenes or a different way of drawing a character or just another way of colouring and reading the small explanation about this pice of art.


Sci-Fi
This is a genre I own a few books of. I always liked sci-fi related things a lot, especially movies. I think that's why I like to read those stories as well. It's nearly the same as with the fantasy genre, different worlds, different technology and a nice big adventure.



Complete list of T5Wlers! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment