April 10, 2014

『books - T5W』Top Quotes

„I can’t go back to yesterday, because I was a different person back then. " 
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland


“Are you laughing at me?" "Not at you," said Will, grinning, "more because of you." I've never seen anyone get so excited over books before. You'd think they were diamonds." "Well they are, aren't they?” - Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel


"But between now and then, there was life...“ - Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book


„There is so much I owe you, too. But I’m never paying any of it back - not a smidgen. You’re also the one who showed ne that growing up might not be such a bad thing after all. Thank you, Ichigo. This is much too embarrassing for me to ever say out loud, but you’re the best friend I could ever have.“ 
- Novala Takemoto, Kamikaze Girls


“Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.” - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring







Complete list of T5Wlers! ^^





1 comment:

  1. Alice in wonderland, one of my favorites!

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete