January 05, 2016

『BOUT OF BOOKS 15』 Would you rather...



Challenge of the day by Writing my own Fairytale:


Would you rather...

Lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy Cheetos fingers?
I guess I'd lend the books to someone who dog.ears them. It'll be sad but at least there won't be any stains.

Be able to meet  one character of your choice or meet one author of your choice?
Meet the author.

Never be allowed in a book store again or never be allowed in a library again?
As much as I love books and bookstores I say never be allowed into a bookstore again. A library is a good place to get books for free and for researching stuff and I could still buy books as e-books. Even when this sounds horrible. But better e-books than no books.

Have to choose one of your favourite characters to die in their book or have to pick one of your favourite couples to break up in their book?
I go with favourite couple to break up. I'm not even sure if I have a favourite couple in any book... but I definitely know I wouldn't survive the death of my favourtie character.

Be required to read Twilight once a year for the rest of your life or The Scarlet Letter once a year for the rest of your life?
This is a hard question, because I never read any of the books. Yeah, sounds strange but Twilight never appealed to me so I always ignored it. I googled The Scarlet Letter and I'm not sure if I ever want to read that. I'm not good with classics. But I guess I'd go with Twilight and just fight my way through it.




No comments:

Post a Comment