January 11, 2016

『BOUT OF BOOKS 15』 Wrap Up



Goals
  • Read as much as I can. 
  • Try to finish at least three books.
  • Read every day at least a bit.
  • Participate in all the challenges. 
  • Daily Updates.



Wrap Up

Pages read in total: 687
Books read in total: 2
Goals met in total: 3 out of 5
Books I read this week: 
  • Infinite by Jodi Meadows
  • Born to endless Night (Shadowhunter Academy #9) by Cassandra Clare
Daily Updates => click me


Last Words

It was fun to participate a second time in this read-a-thon, but I had so much going on this week that I was a bit stressed out reading. It wasn't as relaxing as it should have been. That's a bit sad, but I'm glad that I updated daily and that I was able to participate in all the challenges. Wish I could have read more books, but two is better than none and it's always hard to squeeze in the reading between studying and work plus the first wedding preparations for my sister's wedding and a little photo shooting for a friend. 
I'd say all in all it was better than expected but could have been better with less going on in the week. I really hope that I'll be able to participate in the next BOUT OF BOOKS this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment