July 01, 2014

『20014|05|16 - 20014|05|17』A Princess' Birthday PART I

On 16th May was my birthday and lucky as I am I had no exams this day. I was able to sleep in and get up veeery well. My mom took off work and both of us had a nice morning.

I wasn't allowed to open any present, because we waited for my dad and sister to come home.

all my unwrapped presents

While waiting I got dressed up a bit and put on my make up. Both of them had off earlier then usual and came back home around two o'clock.
We than had yummy yummy selfmade cake and I got a lot of birthday candles. ^^

                             
                                   birthday candles
the cake my mum mad


After we had cake I was finally allowed to unwrap all my presents. *^* My sister was the first one who gave me the presents. 

wrapped presents I got from my sister

I got the latest Tinkerbell movie on DVD. I love Tinkerbell movies so much! ♥︎ I also got the first book in the Across the Universe trilogy by Beth Revis. I'm sooo excited to finally start that trilogy. ^o^



Also got some of my most favourite chocolates. *^*




After that I finally was allowed to unwrap the presents from my parents. ^^

The super expensive present was my one and only Mrs. Paperwhite. ^o^ I have to add that I always said I won't need an e-reader, but after I discovered that some novellas or companion novels are only available as ebooks I decided to go for it. And I have to say it made my life so much easier. Especially my purse is so light now. ^^ I always carry something to ready with me and this makes it a lot easier. I mostly go for special deals and have tones of classics now, because they were for free. 



I also got a new tea cup. I love these double thingies. ♥︎



Something that made my little heart jump was this self made voucher from my mum which was for a visit to the cinema to see the new Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy movie. *^* 



And I got some yummy nougat. *^* I love this too much. I just could live with only nougat in the world. ♥︎♥︎♥︎




I got some cards from family and friends, too. In one of the was another gift for me. It's a gift card from Thalia, a big book store chain. I was sooo excited about it. ^o^



After we were finished with the cake and all the presents were unwrapped my sisters boyfriend came. I also got a gift from him too. A lovely gift card from Kiko.



Later in the evening we went to eat out. I was allowed to decide and we went to Makoto, a Japanese restaurant, to have some ramen and other things. Soooo yummmyy~~~~ 


  


After we had something to eat we went for cocktails and we had quite a good time and a loooong night. ^^ 

We were in the near of U Oranienburger Tor but decided to walk back all the stations until U Wedding. All in all it's only four stations, but it was a looong walk. Especially when four of them were a bit drunk and I was the only one sober. XD Guess it's my own fault for not wanting to drink alcohol, but it was still kind of funny, a bit annoying but funny. XD"""




No comments:

Post a Comment