July 23, 2014

『books - T5W』Top Books You Wished You Read Earlier

That's a nice question. But let me think first...

I guess I'll start this one with the Ruby Red trilogy by Kerstin Gier. Since I mostly read english books I never came across it until a german BookTuber spoke about it and I had to read it. It was such a cute read and I knew I had to check out german books as well again.

  • Rubinrot (Ruby Red)
  • Saphierblau (Sapphire Blue)
  • Smaragdgrün (Emerald Green)
I think I also include the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth. I like all of the books a lot and I never expected to be so fond of dystopian books. 
  • Divergent
  • Insurgent
  • Allegiant

And for the end I just say City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. XD Just because it was the perfect ending.
  • City of Heavenly Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment