July 16, 2014

『books - T5W』Top Cover Buys (Books you bought solely for the cover)

This is a super hard question, because I try to not buy books by their cover. It's disturbing to do it. XD" I like to look at a book and then when I decided to pick it up I first read the short text at the back, if this sounds promising I start reading the first few pages. So I guess I don't really have cover buys. But I can list a few where the cover made me want to look into the book. XP

Starting off with the Shatter Me series buy Tahereh Mafi. These covers are just too pretty. *^*

  • Shatter Me
  • Unravel Me
  • Ignite Me
I guess that The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern is also a kind of cover buy. It is just so pretty and even I had to get it in hardback, because I wanted the black edges around the pages.
  • The Night Circus
Let me think of another one... 

.
.
.

...I can't think of another one. XD"



Complete list of T5Wlers! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment