July 25, 2014

『2014|07|25|-|2014|08|15』Goodbye Berlin!

Well when you're reading this I'll be long gone. I'll be in the plane from London to Tokyo if everything goes fine.

While I'm super excited for all of this. I'm also really scared and kinda panicking. I hate packing up my stuff and I always have the feeling I left something important even when I have everything with me.

Plus I had to fill out some letters of authorization for the case of universities want to accept me and set me a date to do the enrollment. Since I don't know how long the deadline will be I gave my parents the authorization to do the enrollment process for me.
It was a lot of paperwork. So annoying. >_>

I'll hope I'll finish packing my purse for the flight in some minutes and that it'll go fast with the data transfer, because I'm transferring a few DVDs on to my MacBook to watch them on the flight. ^^"

My first flight, from Berlin to London, will start at 7:00am and I'll be there around 8:00am if everything goes like scheduled. I have four and a half hours to spend there. So I hope that it's enough time to get to the right gate without any problems.

My next flight, from London to Tokyo, will be at 1:30pm and I'll hopefully arrive on the 26th August around 9:10am in Tokyo.

I really hope I can handle this all alone. XD I'm scared. It's such a different country and I have to find the bus all alone which will bring me to Kichijouji were Lulu will pick me up. This bus drive should be something around two hours. I really hope that I will get this right. But Lulu already told me that the people there are good at english and that they will know where I want to go. And since Kichijouji is the last stop I shouldn't be able to miss it.

The funny thing is that I'll be only two days in Tokyo and we already leave for Akita to stay there three days. After we're back we actually have only one day in Tokyo again and than leave for another four or five days to Fuji. I'm already sooo excited! ^^

After we're back again we will stay in Tokyo and I don't really know what she planed for me. I only know that we're going to see fireworks in the evening when I arrive there.

So let's hope it'll be an awesome three weeks trip full of sightseeing traveling and shopping. XD


With this I say goodbye to all of you for the upcoming three weeks. I have three more post scheduled, but nothing really special. Stay tuned and check it out if you like. ^^
I'll be writing about my Japan trip as soon as I make it home safely and find the time to write everything down. I'll try and pre-write everything and to actually sort my pics right from the beginning. Let's hope I'll can do this as I plan on doing it.

Stay safe and healthy and see you in three weeks! ^o^



No comments:

Post a Comment