July 14, 2014

『read-a-thon』BOOKTUBE-A-THON 2014

I kinda decided on spot that I want to try to participate in the BOOKTUBE-A-THON. At least for all the reading challenges. ^^


My BOOKTUBE-A-THON tbr

A book with pictures. 
Blue Exorcist 11 - Kazue Kato

Start and finish a series.
Time Stranger Kyoto - Arina Tanemura

A book with red on the cover.
Half Bad - Sally Green

A book someone else picks out for you.
The Ocean at the End of the Lane - Neil Gaiman

A book from a genre you've read the least this year.
Frankenstein - Mary Shelly

A book to movie adaptation.
Coraline - Neil Gaiman

Read seven books!
All in all I have eight books. Let's see if I can do this! ^^




2 comments:

  1. Wow, I see you really love reading, don't you? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually do, but I don't think I ever read this much in one week. ^^"

      Delete