October 02, 2016

『31 Days of Blogtober』October TBR ~

Second day of blogtober and I'm already stressed out. haha, But it's okay. For today it'll be my October tbr in no particular order. Not sure if I will make it through all of them, but I will try.








Miss Peregrine's Home for peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs
I'm already nearly halfway into it and I'll definitely finish it in the next few days. 




Furthermore - Tahereh Mafi
Already a couple of pages in to it. 




Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard - The Hammer of Thor - Rick Riordan
Need  to read it as soon as it arrives.




Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
Really want to re-read it again. Can't remember when I read it last.




The Girl who circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of her own making - Catherynne M. Valente
So excited for this one. Looks like a short, fun read.




Shadow and Bone - Leigh Bardugo
Excited for this one as well. Wanted to read it since ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment